CORPORATE CASHES POLICY STATEMENT
The management of Tegrach in view of the sensitive nature of work in the Oil and Gas Industry, hereby in this CASHES POLICY states as follows:
- That management is fully committed to the administration and enforcement of CASHES standard in all our operations.
- That CASHES is an important as any other aspect of our mainstream business operation, it must be given priority attention. That CASHES is a line/ sectional responsibility.
- That everyone is responsible for their own safety and their colleague’s safety at work sites.
- That we shall observe all laid down safety at work and environment in all the statue books of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- That safety will not be compromise when carrying out any activity. The safety and the health of our workers, protection of the environment and the security of workers and equipment must be accorded priority attention in our entire work site.
- That company will respect the culture and tradition of the host community and involved itself in the affairs of the community as much as is practically possible. A very significant portion of the work force on site will be from the host community.
- That enough resources will be set aside for CASHES management in the company.
- Regular training of staff on various aspects of CASHES management will be accorded priority attention at all time.
- That we shall encourage and motivate our employees by recognizing good CASHES performance among employees through CASHES awards.
- That adequate disciplinary actions will be taken against employees for flagrant violation or regular breach of CASHES rules.
To implement the above policy, work will not commence until all CASHES issues are satisfied. Every employee should report to their supervisor if they believe that any act or condition is contrary to the company CASHES policy.
CASHES POLICY TARGET
The purpose of this CASHES POLICY, in accordance with the preceding policy statements is to describe the various ways and means that will be employed to minimize or eliminate the various losses that could occur during execution of projects, to promulgate procedures for recovery in the event that such losses occur, and to provide procedures for plan review and revision to account for and benefit from occurrences.
These losses, and the relevant sections of this plans describing control could include:
- Personal Physical Injury or Sickness.
- Material or Equipment Damage.
- Property and Environmental Damage.
Count on Tegrach leadership and reputation for providing quality products and excellent field support services to your requirements.
It is our determination to remain through hard work, innovation and the employment of superior resources, a company that totally satisfies the needs of our clients.