EMERGENCY RESPONSE POLICY
Tegrach attaches very high importance to emergency response to check incidents from escalating. This will be achieved by ensuring the following:
- A register shall be kept on all personnel to monitor movement of personnel and visitors.
- In the event of an emergency, CASHES OFFICERS and SUPERVISORS shall take immediate responsibility for the safety of all personnel.
- CASHES OFFICERS/ SUPERVISORS shall sound the alarm and all personnel shall respond by immediately moving down to the Muster point.
- Tegrach procedure on emergency response shall be followed strictly.
- Emergency drills shall be carried out at unscheduled intervals to determine response.
- Tegrach shall provide appropriate facilities, procedures and training for coordinated action to maintain readiness at all times.
- Emergency responses are directed towards life saving, protection and limitation of damage to environment and assets.