Tegrach considers the health of her staff paramount importance at all times especially during operations and execution of projects. Projects shall be planned to ensure and maintain the health of staff, contractors, and other third parties involved in the execution of our projects.
The company shall ensure this by:
- Employing the services of retianership clinics to care for the health of her staff.
- Employ the services of a qualified registered nurse to attend to staff in the office and field camps.
- Ensure that all employees have undergone physical health examination prior to working.
- Ensure medical fitness of cooks and all foods handles catering for staff in the filed camps.
- Ensure proper and adequate placement of property, first-aid boxes and ensuring that location and accessibility of these boxes are known to all personnel.
- Training CASHES OFFICERS, SAFETY OFFICERS on the act of administering first-aid.
- Ensuring proper medical operations are put in place.