It is Tegrach policy to ensure the security of her staff, contractors, third parties and assets during all operations in order to eliminate loss of materials, and to eliminate injuries to personnel and property.
This will be ensured by:
- Appointing a security officer to oversee all security matters.
- Recruiting camp security men from host communities.
- Take all necessary steps to conduct all activities in a peaceful environment.
- Where disturbance exist, inform the clients immediately.
- Immediate evacuation of all personnel where disturbance becomes a threat to life.
- Enforcing and maintaining a high information security standard.
- All documented information shall remain in safe custody of the company and her clients.
- Open a security hazard register and hold weekly preview meetings on security matters.
- Restrict the use of uninformed personnel to the barest minimum i.e. around Houseboats or Campsite accommodation.
- Access to site, base and fabrication location being granted to those eligible.